Sunday, March 6, 2011

#Winning

DOUBLE FEATURE BLOG!!!!

man, I must really have nothing to do today!

While on my relaxing vacation I made it a point to stay as disconnected from 24 hour cable news as possible. For me, watching 24 hr cable news channels angry's up the blood!  I needed a break from the constant bombardment of NWO propaganda, it was really stressing me out! And for the most part I stayed true to my oath of no cable news. 

Enter Charlie Sheen.

The only time I watched the news during my vacation was to see/hear the latest Charlie Sheen rant, which turned out to be a daily thing, so I guess I watched a lot of cable news now that I think of it.  Shit. Of course the interview that set off this whole media fire storm was on the Alex Jones Show!  Shout out Infowars.com!!!   

Say what you want about Charlie Sheen, but you gotta admit dude's been KILLING IT in all these interviews!  He single handedly spawned like, 5 catch-phrases in the course of a week causing social networking sites to explode.  I mean, you literally can't walk down the street without someone yelling out "Winning!" It's hysterical but very close to becoming played out. 

The mainstream media is a truly disgusting entity.  While the Charlie Sheen story is very entertaining, there's more important stories that they should be covering.   The only thing the mainstream media loves more then a celebrity meltdown is a political sex scandal.  Clearly they have high journalistic standards. I watch these TV goons and they all say how they're going to 'pray' for him because they really care for his well being.  They say they'll 'pray' for him but they never tell what they're praying for exactly.  Are you praying that he stays sober and reconnects with his family?  Or are you praying that he keeps shooting off at the mouth and keeps the media circus running so you can milk it for ratings???? Hmmm.  All these fake journalists sit on tv judging him for the lifestyle he's living, degrading him every chance they get, at the same time promoting they're own Charlie Sheen interview.  Hypocritical much???  TV news people are so dooshy!

I've always been a fan of Charlie Sheen's work.  More so in the movies rather then TV.  Wasn't really into 2 1/2 Men but he definitely made that show into what it was.  He turned their tin cans in to gold!   Plan "B" supports Charlie Sheen and his crazy rants. You can consider me to be in Sheen's-Korner as long as he continues to stand up to mainstream media and fights against Hollywood's hypocrisy.

Here's Plan "Bs" Top 5 Favorite Charlie Sheen Movies:

1) Major League- Rick Vaughan 
2) Wall Street - Bud Fox
3) Hot Shot 1 n Deux - Topper Harley 
4) Cadance - he was the white prisoner w the black prisoners
5) Men at Work - Carl the garbage man

Honorable Mention:
Platoon - too depressing for me
Red Dawn
Lucas

charlie sheen Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Emilio said...

#winning