Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm just sayin...

Soooo much going on in the world of Plan "B".  BIG NEWS.  As we speak a Plan "B" theme song is in production!! Lyrics and beats will be provided by rapper/ good friend, straight out of Bluntington NY all the way to Sin City, my main man The Misfit, aka The Prophet!!   This is very exciting news because Plan "B" loves creative collaboration with other talented, Anti-N.W.O minded people.   BigUP's to my man The Prophet.

Some things going on in the world of comedy! Not for me but for other people...  This week was the call for Last Comic Standing.  I didn't go again.  I went one year and it wasn't a pleasant experience.  I waited on line for 15 hours in the cold, only to have the doors shut in my face when some production assistant told me they reached their limit for the day.  Thanks.  Word on the street is some comics I know made it on to the show.  I'm not gonna say who they are cuz....fuck them!  Yea I'm bitter so what!?  I used to do open mic shows with some of these guys back in the day.  They're definitely very funny guys and strong comics, I wish them well.   It just bothers me that they'll be on TV and I'm still slopping around the open mic scene.  I feel like its never gonna happen for me...

Did you fill out the Census???  I didn't.  Fuck that!  The government already knows where I live, they know how much money I make and I'm pretty sure they monitor this blog.  Why do I NEED to fill out the Census!??  And why am I seeing commercials for the Census on TV??  That's a waste of taxpayer money!  Fuck the Census, it's the dumbest thing.   It basically asks you what race you are and how many people do you live with.  That's it...  It's like the part that's 'optional' on applications and questionnaires but now its MANDATORY.   I'm not gonna fill it out just to be a dick...

This whole health care situation is really bothering me.  It's got new world order written all over it.  These politicians rammed this thing down the American peoples throat when a majority of the country was against it.  They needed to pass this bill right away yet it goes into effect in 2014.  Huh? It's 2,000 something pages long and full of shit people don't even know about.  I never read a book more then 500 pages, who the fuck is gonna read all that!?  The whole thing is filled with legal mumbo-jumbo you're gonna go crossed eye'd after page 10!  Plus, things can be amended to the bill once it becomes law (i think).  Things like micro chipping people for "health" reasons???  I dont know, but it gives the government the opportunity to have lots of control over peoples lives.  The worst part is health care is gonna cost nearly a Trillion dollars for a country that is in the midst of an economic crisis and expand the size of an already bloated government.

Look, I like the idea of free health care.  I like the idea of free anything!  I'm poor I can't afford to pay my own rent!  I want everyone to be taken care of!  But, usually when you get things for free it's not as good as the shit that costs money.  Sure it's free, that's cool... but how's the quality??   So, you're having surgery done for free but who's doing the surgery Dr. Nick???   I got a bad feeling about this...

No comments: