Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Paper Tossing privacy right out the window!

I decided to step up my cell phone game this past rainy Monday from a Blackberry Curve to a Droid 2. Much love to the Blackberry for being a solid and reliable cell phone but it just wasn't getting the job done anymore.  It's business...nothing personal.  That's how this cell phone game works.  It's a young mans game.  Every 2 years it's, in with the new and out with the old.  No time to form emotional attachments.  To be honest, the bbm just wasn't cutting it no more.  I mean, it was a fun gimmick.  I have to admit, I got into it.  "yo, what's your pin!? haha! word!" It was cool!  But as time wore on the bbm's were often delayed or never received at all, causing nothing but a bout of frustration for the Plan.  An executive decision was made and you were put out to pasture. 

So in comes the Droid! Droid 2 to be exact!  Probably the worst thing a paranoid, government hating, conspiracy theorist could purchase.  I might as well have an RFID chip put in the back of my neck!  I could easily be tracked and monitored with this phone... not that its hard to find me or I ever go any where... I'm just saying, this phone isnt prone toward privacy.

I had my mind made up that I was getting the phone but became leery of it when the salesmen told me I HAD to sign up for a Gmail account for the phone to work.  Gmail is of course, Google mail.  Google is a well know NSA front who monitor, collect, store, and categorize all the things and phrases people  search on the internet.  Then do god knows what with that information.  Look it up.

Another thing that caught my attention was during the initial set up of the phone.  I was given an option to allow the phones GPS to be active at all times, I declined the option.  But, in smaller print underneath this option was a short disclaimer saying that the GPS would always be active unless deactivated at this point in the phone setup. I chose to deactivate.  To me, it was like they were trying to trick people into having the GPS active all the time unless you were willing to read the fine print.  At the time it seemed like I was sacrificing a lot of privacy so I can play Paper Toss.

I dont know, maybe I'm bugging but every time I go to my local Verizon store it's always flooded with Hasidic Jews!  And they're always complaining about something... the phones broken, the bill wasn't right, these curls make me look ridiculous, etc.  They roll deep too in a Club Wagon van!  If one person needs something from the outside the whole Colony goes out with them.  Weird people....

I gotta say though, I'm loving the Droid so far.  I was a bit sour on touch-screen cell phones from my past experience with the Samsung Glyde.  Hands down WORST CELL PHONE EVER.  The touch-screen technology just wasn't ready yet.  But today in 2010 the Droid got it poppn! Suck it Iphone!  Some people my say that the idea of having such a phone, when all I do is talk about the NWO spying on people seems a bit hypocritical.  Well Jimmy cracked corn and I dont care!  If the NWO wanted to find me, they'd find me, I could never go completely off the grid, so why not enjoy some of the perks of this digital age?   Speaking of which, I'm gonna go watch a video of an ebony teen get banged in the back of a moving car.  Plan "B" out!

2 comments:

Bean said...

Should I start calling you Droid boy?

Plan "B" said...

Droid King will Sufic...