Friday, September 3, 2010

Im ready...R U??????

Hellooooooo!

Ya know...  there's nothing better then waking up in the morning, turning on your computer and seeing the featured story on Yahoo news titled: "Mass Extinction Event:  Earth on Verge of Huge Reset?"  Sweet!  Doesn't that just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside???  What a great way to start the day! Talk about social conditioning. TGIF??

News like this scares the shit out of me!  Look...I don't know whats gonna happen in the future but I'm guessing its gonna be something really bad and scary.   So I decided to get off my ass and start getting prepared!  The first thing I decided to do is start a survival kit.   It's nothing fancy, just some basic medical supplies. I also added a magnesium fire starter to the kit which was also stolen from a local Sports Authority.  I'll continue to add on to my survival kit when ever I see something worth stealing but it's a start and I recommend you do the same!

Photobucket
Ok, so I got me a little survival kit...nice.  But I need some protection.  I'm talking fire arms! Guns, Gats, Pistols, Burners, Heat, Rachette, Tool etc.  31 years on this earth and I never fired a gun.  If I'm survive in a post apocalyptic world I need to be a skilled shooter...or at the very least, fire a real gun once.

Photobucket

The first thing I learned is that real guns are LOUD!  I mean, we all wore headphones to muffle the noise but that shit was still loud!  I don't understand how do people get away with shooting someone else when the blast of a gun is that loud??  If I'm a criminal, I'm investing in a silencer. Wordup.

Photobucket

All of the guns we fired had major kick backs, it was something I was prepared for but some were more powerful then others. I don't remember the types of guns I was shooting but this one hunting rifle beat the shit out of me!  Each shot was like getting kicked in the shoulder by a horse 1000 times.  It was really uncomfortable.

Photobucket

The bullets we were shooting were pretty sick but they were a pain in the ass to load.  I was terrible at it. By the time I loaded 3 bullets into a clip, my buddy had a full one ready to go. I told him he could be my personal bullet loader.   If this had been a war like situation I'd probably end up dead.
Photobucket
can you imagine having a bunch of these lodged in your chest or stomach???

Ultimately, I was very disappointed in my shooting accuracy but this was my first time ever shooting a gun so I'll give myself a pass.   It's not like shooting a gun on TV... and no I didn't bust off 'sideways'.  You can't just point and click 'cuz you'll never hit anything.  You'll look Harry from Dumb and Dumber when he tries to save Llyod from the kidnapper, shooting everything in the hotel room except the bad guy.  "How come I didn't get a gun??"  I telling you the kickback is intense.  You gotta readjust after each shot if you want to kill someone.   It's all about breath control.
Photobucket

Get prepared!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice sillybandz

Plan "B" said...

dont make me shoot you!