Monday, November 23, 2009

Welcome!!!

Hello world!!  Welcome to the first installment of the BRAND NEW blogspot entitled Plan "B"!!

I am Plan "B".

In short, I am a NYC based standup comedian who expresses his opinion on a wide range of topics with a sarcastic, edgy wit.  You can see me perform comedy at a variety of venus based in and around NYC, but enough about that...

As a reader of this blog you can expect nothing but the raw, honest TRUTH.  Plan "B" bites his tongue for NO ONE!!  Depending what mood I'm in, you might read things about my personal life or my point of view on certain pop culture topics or most importantly, my hatred for the New World Order and other government conspiracies.  All in all, this will be a good place for you to kill some time when you're being lazy at work.

Once things start getting rolling here @ the "B" readers will find some interactive polls and other fun things to participate in! So stay tuned!! Blog comments are always welcome and I encourage readers to express their thoughts and opinions on whatever it is I'm talking about, so don't "B" shy!

In closing I'd like to welcome you all to Plan "B" and keep checking the page on a frequent basis cuz I'll be updating often.  Tell your friends!!!

And remember, when the first option fails....there's always PLAN "B"

No comments: